PRECISION AND PERFORMANCE
Absolute assurance drives every project at IMT Defence. Whether it’s shell casings for large calibre rounds or driveline systems for military vehicles – our commitment to precision and performance is part of everything we do.
To ensure quality at every stage of the process, IMT Defence employs an extensive range of resources, including complete forging, machining, a full suite of forming presses, heat treating equipment, specialized welding processes and inspection capabilities.
We complement our resources with state-of-the-art skills in engineering and manufacturing. This unmatched combination of resources and equipment enables us to deliver on-budget and on-time to the highest degree of complexity, confirming our position as a preferred supplier for Canadian, U.S., European and NATO forces world-wide.
A FULL ROUND OF EXPERTISE
- IMT Defence’s state-of-the art engineering and manufacturing technologies bring finished defence products to completion with the highest degree of quality control and assurances.
- A full range of inspection and testing equipment is used to ensure absolute reliability and accuracy. Ultrasonic testing, magnetic particle inspection, hydrostatic and tensile strength testing are integrated into IMT Defence’s extensive quality assurance program.
- IMT Defence’s engineering and administrative staff possess the experience and technical competence to achieve the highest level of contract compliance – a must-have in today’s defence environment.
- Our manufacturing departments employ the widest selection of forging equipment and CNC machinery capable of producing the most critical and complex components.
- Our heat treat capabilities include quench and temper, annealing and induction hardening.
- Products can be finished using modern coating and painting equipment that meet stringent military requirements.